• Breaking News

    A blog on free online dating

    Wednesday 23 August 2017

    I Caught My Wife N*ked With Another Man At Her Best Friend’s House

    A man has been left devastated after he caught his wife drunk and n*ked with another man at a friend’s house.

    I caught my wife drunk and naked with a guy at her friend’s house. Now I can’t put it out of my mind.

    My wife’s best friend is a bad influence. They get drunk together and then misbehave. My wife is 41 so should know better. I am 43.

    The man who was with them was a neighbour they often see down the pub. I am sure he took advantage of her drunken state.

    I don’t think they are having an affair but how do I really know what went on?

    My wife made the excuse next day that she was drunk and made bad decisions. I worry because she is always at this friend’s house and I never really know if that guy is there too. If I make a fuss about it she will resent me but I am beginning to resent her over this. I freak out every time my wife and her friend are out together.

    6 comments:

    1. The reason why people should learn to take charge of their senses by being responsible with their ahcohol intake.

      ReplyDelete
    2. The reason why people should learn to take charge of their senses by being responsible with their ahcohol intake.

      ReplyDelete
    3. It's sad to see that this happens. Is is for real?

      ReplyDelete